An available vacancy at the Ministry of Higher Education as Director of Finance.
Reporting directly to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Planning & Resources, the Director of Finance will be responsible for managing the MHE’s Finance Service to provide efficient and effective business support.
- Lead and manage the work of the Finance Service in driving forward its vision and business plan within the context of the MHE’s corporate strategy;
- Maintain and develop appropriate tax, procurement and contract management systems, processes and controls across the Group;
- Develop productive and sustainable working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and procurement skills and demonstrable management experience gained at a senior level within a complex organization;
- A team player motivated by providing innovative, flexible financial solutions and achieving buy-in from colleagues and key stakeholders;
- The ability to work within a MHE culture and a commitment to the vision, values, and ambitions of MHE.
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and completed application form below to specified email address on the form quoting reference number above.